Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pink Saturday: Ornament Swap

This weekend I am bringing you pink in the form of an amazing ornament.


(Photo credit: Gillian of I Heart Crafts)


This is the non-pink ornament I sent Gillian of I Heart Crafts for Pampering Beki's Ornament Swap. Gillian mentioned she liked robins, so I was very excited to find this vintage postcard to send her along with her ornament. Update: Here's a link to Gillian's post about the ornament

For this swap I sent stuff to Gillian while Peggy was assigned to send stuff to me. I knew it was going to be good when I opened the package to see my surprise wrapped with this beautiful pink ribbon and tag.


Look at this ornament! It is beautiful! Thank you so much, Peggy! (Peggy, do you have a blog??)


This ornament was perfect for my first ever pink tree...TA DA!!

Love it!


Oh, the pink stuff on this delightful tree: garland from a yardsale, starfish from Pom Pom Interiors...(a green strand of white lights, but we're going to ignore those until I can get a white strand, aren't we)


Flamingo!!



Ice cream cone!


Pink crystals!
-
That pink tree made me so happy! Happy Pink Saturday!

21 comments:

gbloom studio said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Love the ornaments! My favorite is the pink crystal, oh and the pink starfish!
Thanks for sharing!
Gina

Unknown said...

Great ornaments...the cross stitched one is a keeper...so sweet!!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi there,
Thanks for your sweet comments over at my place. And as for your pink tree...completely adorable!
Have a great weekend.

♥Mimi♥ said...

Aren't pink ornaments just the best? Use them at Christmas, Valentine's Day and then Easter!

♥Mimi♥ said...

Just read that you have a Pyr. Are there any photos on your blog? I had one years ago, Willow, she was a sweetie pie but boy, do they wander...even out of a fenced yard!

Shauna said...

Awesome~! Hope you have a beautiful weekend! ♥ Hugs :)

*jean* said...

ooo who doesn't love a pink tree! that flamingo ornament is great! happy pink saturday!

Rhondi said...

Hi Kimberly
You have a lot of wonderful pink ornaments! Nice to meet you!

Angie said...

I love your little tree! Isn't it so wonderful to receive handmade gifts! Happy Pink Saturday!

Rattlebridge Farm said...

The ornaments are just gorgeous. I'm wild about the pink starfish!

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday,
your ornaments are beautiful.
Karen

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Kimberly.

I love your pink tree and all of your beautiful ornaments.

The Muse said...

Thanks for Pink Saturday fun!

I am not covered up with pink here, at our cottage, The Painted Nest, LOL so that SAT was a stretch for me!! :) LOL

I am running behind on my comments as I have been traveling for work :)

Super sweet:) I think your shots are great!!!

Belinda said...

I love all of your pink ornaments...I want a pink and white tree somewhere in my house next year for sure...the ornaments are just too much fun to miss out on! :-)

Anonymous said...

Lovely pink ornaments and tree -- guaranteed to put a smile on your face, eh? Happy Pink Saturday!

All the best, Lana

Enchantments and Giggles said...

Hi there! Love the pink tree! Happy New Year!

Jenny said...

Happy Pink Saturday!! Love the tree!!

Kat said...

What beautiful ornaments, and that cross stitch is gorgeous. Glad you got a giggle out of our kitchen post, you know what they say in the South, if you can't fix it, duct it lol. Thanks for the visit. Kathy

ittybittyandpretty said...

hello i am your valentine swap partner!! i am soooooo very tired right now so i will have to come back to 'meet' you a little later. i also need to know the rules of the swap!! ok off to la la land %*_*% rosey

Prim Rose Hill ©2008-2020 said...

I love your pink tree! Hope you had a fabulous Pink Saturday!
Hugs,
~~Sheri~~Prim Rose Hill Studio

Tardevil said...

You know...my daughter had a 6 ft pink tree for the holidays, and I was thinking of de-Barbie-ing it and making it into Valentine's day tree. I think I even have some garland similar to yours. So, now I'm inspired. I was kind of thinking no...but now, well...maybe!