Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lemonade Award

Lisa over at Antiques and More has given me the Lemonade Award; thank you, Lisa!


This award is about bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude.

Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 8 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
-
What a great award! I think a good attitude just makes life easier. Things aren't always going to go my way, so if I just accept that and decide to have a good attitude I think I'll be a lot happier as I travel through this life. Try it! Decide to have a good attitude and see if you aren't happier in the end!
-
And the gratitude: I am so thankful for each of you who drops by and checks out my blog and for each and every comment left. It is so exciting and motivating knowing that actual real people, some who know me and some who don't, are reading what I write!
-
I am breaking the rules (rebel that I am) and challenging each of you who read this post to take me up on my challenge to have a good attitude and also to think about the reasons (big and tiny) that you have to be grateful. I do recommend Tracey's blog Notes From A Cottage Industry. She has the best attitude, and her posts are so sweet and uplifting. If there is someone who jumps out in your mind as a blogger with a great attitude and full of gratitude, shoot this cute little award his or her way!
-
Thanks again, Lisa!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

REBEL! I wouldn't love you if you were any different.

Nana Time said...

Oh I love the notes from a cottage industry blog..... very tempting!

Blueberry Junkie said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and participating in my giveaway.

Congrats on the lemonade award.
Cheers!!